Spanish Translation

Suggestions? Comments? Features you'd like to see?
JamworkS
Dive Computer: Cressi Leonardo

Spanish Translation

Post by JamworkS »

I'm interested in purchasing the program but was also interested to know if there's any chance of having it translated into Spanish language. In the case you do not have the knowledge nor the time, I could do the translation.

Just let me know.
JamworkS

Re: Spanish Translation

Post by JamworkS »

Hello, do you think if this would be possible? As I said, I would be glad to collaborate.
JamworkS

Post by JamworkS »

Hello? Anybody there :mrgreen:?
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Thanks for the offer. I will contact you if there is any movement on this, for now I have too many more important things to address.
JamworkS

Post by JamworkS »

nick wrote:Thanks for the offer. I will contact you if there is any movement on this, for now I have too many more important things to address.
Ok, I think having it in Spanish will broad your "audience" and make yor application more atractive to Spanish speaking users. Let me know, as it is important for me too.

Thank you.
JamworkS

Post by JamworkS »

Hello Nick,

Have you had any other thoughts about this? I think it'll work out really well for you as I think it would be the first DiveLog software to be translated into Spanish. I can do all the translation, the only thing you need to work out is how to include it in the program.

Thank you very much, and sorry for bring it up again.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

This will have to wait until more important features (like cloud syncing) are complete. Unfortunately there's only me, and I can only work on so much at a time.

I will hopefully get to localisation at some point, but there are other priorities for now. I appreciate the offer of translation, I will most certainly take you up on that when I get a chance.