Error when importing from Reefnet Sensus Ultra

Problems ? Get help here!
GKirkaldie
Dive Computer: Suunto D9, Reefnet

Error when importing from Reefnet Sensus Ultra

Post by GKirkaldie »

I'm getting an error when importing dives from the Sensus Ultra.

I configure the serial port, and Download dives;

I get the last dive, then an error.

The error it comes up with is:

Import Error
Failed to read dive computer memory (Error Code: -5)

I've tried it with the Sensus Manager application, and can download all my dives fine, so I know the USB-Serial driver is working fine. But with MacDive, only get the last dive and the error.

I do get the one dive, so I know it is talking to the Sensus Ultra correctly.

It's been a while since I used MacDive with the Sensus, but the Suunto D9 is out for servicing right now, and I figured The Sensus would do fine for dive profile, temp, etc....

Thanks
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Error when importing from Reefnet Sensus Ultra

Post by nick »

Aware of this and looking in to it.
GKirkaldie
Dive Computer: Suunto D9, Reefnet

Post by GKirkaldie »

OK, thanks.

One other thing I forgot to mention, I had deselected Only Import New Dives. With it selected MacDive gracefully tells me there were no new dives found. Hopefully that helps a bit.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Cheers. If you got the last dive, that's technically correct. MacDive stops when it finds a dive it has already seen.

(I've been meaning to add a "check all dives but don't import duplicates" hybrid of the two options but it's not done yet.)
kar120c
Dive Computer: Sensus Ultra

Post by kar120c »

For what it is worth, I am having the same problem (i.e. getting only some of the dives downloaded). I have three different Sensus Ultras, and I have this problem with all three. In each case I get only a few (typically some but not all of the most recent) of the dives on the device. I have tried deleting all the data from the device in MacDive and starting over, but that does not seem to help. As with the earlier report, all of these work OK with the Sensus software, and I can get some data from each of them (though only 1 dive out of about 15 on one device). In no case can I get all of the data off any of the devices.

DLA