iphone app Sync Data

Problems ? Get help here!
kaewen
Dive Computer: Suunto D9

iphone app Sync Data

Post by kaewen »

Hi there!
Let me first say I'm very impressed with your software. You've made diving logs exciting for me.
I currently enter the dive locations on my iphone DiveLog, sync them over for the GPD co-ordinates, then download the dive profile from my dive computer, complete the dive details on my Mac, then sync them back over.

Currently, I'm not able to sync my weight data from the MacDive to DiveLog in the iphone.
Is there a specific format?

Also the flag for Brunei is missing.. :) hehe

And lastly, will you be working on the personal profile sync? like profile photos, certs, contact detials, etc?

Thanks!
Kae
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: iphone app Sync Data

Post by nick »

kaewen wrote:Hi there!
Let me first say I'm very impressed with your software. You've made diving logs exciting for me.
Great, glad to help :)
I currently enter the dive locations on my iphone DiveLog, sync them over for the GPD co-ordinates, then download the dive profile from my dive computer, complete the dive details on my Mac, then sync them back over.

Currently, I'm not able to sync my weight data from the MacDive to DiveLog in the iphone.
Is there a specific format?
As per the help (http://www.mac-dive.com/help) weight is not currently synced over. That page also covers the other things that have to be in a certain format. It's on the list to add in a patch.
Also the flag for Brunei is missing.. :) hehe
It's there, but called "brunei darussalam". I'll copy this to "brunei" so it works either way.
And lastly, will you be working on the personal profile sync? like profile photos, certs, contact detials, etc?
Yes, at some point I will get this stuff added in.
kaewen

Post by kaewen »

Thanks a bunch for the reply!
kaewen

Post by kaewen »

Hi Nick,

I've read thru the user guide so I dont ask stupid questions again.. hehe

I was able to dl my Suunto D9 data from the watch to MacDive and the depth profile is beautiful.
The total dive time i have here is 97 minutes
However when i sync it to my iOS it shows the pattern, but the ending time is 150 minutes.

Am i doing something wrong? Cheers!
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Can you send me your MacDive.sqlite file ?

You can find it here:

/Users/your username/Library/Application Support/MacDive/MacDive.sqlite

Drop it in an email to support@mac-dive.com, and I'll take a look. Let me know which dive it is.