MacDive crashes when I try to import from my Shearwater Predator on my Mac nowadays. The only way I'm able to importis through libdivecomputer's dctool.
Would it be possible to add this XML format to MacDive? I can provide examples if needed.
For future reference, here's the magic I have to go through to download:
1) Select Upload Dives on the Predator
2) macos bluetooth menubar icon --> select Predator (turns blue). This
3) select Predator again (turns grey)
4) Predator displays SLIP RX error
5) Select Upload Dives on the Predator again
6) dctool is now able to download the dives:
dctool -v -l predator.log -f predator download -o predator.xml /dev/tty.Predator
This works most of the time. It seems I can even re-download without more fuzz.
Suggestions? Comments? Features you'd like to see?
1 post • Page 1 of 1