Import from DiveLog application has bad surface intervals

Problems ? Get help here!
Brian
Dive Computer: Cobra 3

Import from DiveLog application has bad surface intervals

Post by Brian »

A couple of months ago, I imported my dive history from DiveLog into MacDive 2.0.1. Since then I've upgraded to 2.0.2 then 2.03.

I just noticed that the dives I imported from DiveLog have incorrect surface interval calculations. Newly imported dives from my Cobra 3 computer are fine.

I've attached a the top half of a pair of consecutive, same day, MacDive generated dive log printouts (as tiff files) that illustrate the problem.

In addition to dive log printouts, this problem shows up in 'Get Info' displays for a dive.
Attachments
MacDive 2.0.3 Surface Interval (2).tiff
MacDive 2.0.3 Surface Interval.tiff
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Import from DiveLog application has bad surface interval

Post by nick »

Can you email me the DiveLog file you imported.
Brian
Dive Computer: Cobra 3

Post by Brian »

I can't figure out how to email you, so I'll provide you the information you requested via this thread.

Attached is an extract from the DiveLog.xml file with the two dives that I sent dive log snapshots from. I had to zip it to get around the 'prohibited' extensions check.

It sure looks like DiveLog is setting SurfaceInterval attribute as minutes but MacDive import is treating it as hours.

Since I don't want to reimport from DiveLog (I've done way too many edits via MacDive since I originally imported) I need a script or something to fix the MacDive sql file.
Attachments
DiveLog.xml.zip
(2.03 KiB) Downloaded 429 times
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Ah, gotcha. I've fixed this for the next release.