iOS as primary device

MacDive for iPhone. Feedback, requests, bug reports.. let us know!
Mbgdiver
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

iOS as primary device

Post by Mbgdiver »

Newbie here. I’m using my iPad as my primary device on a dive trip

Weight - not seeing how to enter thiis

Dive mgmt - imported my first day of dives from my Teric. It considered all of existing dives on the device as new even though they’d been imported by log file into Mac Dive previously. I deleted the 60 duplicates manually. Now the actually new three dives need to be renumbered. How? (They are correct on the Teric)

Batch actions - Nick let me know this isn’t possible on iOS … here’s a plug for this feature request
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: iOS as primary device

Post by nick »

Mbgdiver wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:24 am Newbie here. I’m using my iPad as my primary device on a dive trip

Weight - not seeing how to enter thiis
Tap a dive. Go to the Gear tab, and it's in the right-hand list of fields. Tap edit to change it.
Dive mgmt - imported my first day of dives from my Teric. It considered all of existing dives on the device as new even though they’d been imported by log file into Mac Dive previously. I deleted the 60 duplicates manually. Now the actually new three dives need to be renumbered. How? (They are correct on the Teric)
Either you can manually number them, or there is a tool to renumber the active list:

https://mac-dive.com/help/ios_01_14_utilities.php