Sync issue with Mac version

MacDive for iPhone. Feedback, requests, bug reports.. let us know!
heckboy
Dive Computer: Oceanic pro Plus 3

Sync issue with Mac version

Post by heckboy »

I just bought the iPhone app and while it says it’s syncing, no data is downloaded. When I choose import, there is no specific selection for the Oceanic proplus 3, just the X, which might be part of the problem. How do I get the iPhone app to see the dives from my Mac? My iPhone and Mac have no problems connecting in other circumstances. Thanks in advance
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Sync issue with Mac version

Post by nick »

heckboy wrote:I just bought the iPhone app and while it says it’s syncing, no data is downloaded. When I choose import, there is no specific selection for the Oceanic proplus 3, just the X, which might be part of the problem. How do I get the iPhone app to see the dives from my Mac? My iPhone and Mac have no problems connecting in other circumstances. Thanks in advance
Hi,

Dropbox, or iCloud?

For the Pro Plus 3, you can try one of the other DC Buddy Oceanic entries like an Atom 3. That may or may not work. It looks like I left it out, so I'll have to double-check that tonight after work.

Edit: I doubt that will work, I will sort it tonight - please drop me an email, so I can send you a TestFlight link. Basically I forgot to include the Pro Plus 3 as a model, so it won't get configured quite correctly.

Thanks.