Associating Photos from iOS to Mac Dive Profile

Problems ? Get help here!
Pundt
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Associating Photos from iOS to Mac Dive Profile

Post by Pundt »

Just got back from a dive trip to Cayman Brac, where I used the new MacDive app for iOS for the first time to log my dives. I attached photos taken during the dives to each dive log. I had hoped that when I got home and synced my dive computer to MacDive on the Mac that all the photos would automatically be displayed on the dive profile according to the time they were taken. I made sure that dive computer and camera clock were synchronized. But they do not show up on the dive profile itself. They do sync with the log and show up in the Dive Inspector under the Photos tab. Is this not an automatic function? Do I have to associate these with the dive profile as in the past by adding them directly to the Mac?

Thanks for your help!
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Associating Photos from iOS to Mac Dive Profile

Post by nick »

Hi,

This functionality is only available on Mac right now. There is a todo item to add it to the iPhone version but I have not implemented this yet. So it's on the list, for now use the Mac version to get them linked up properly.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Edit: There's a new version just about to be submitted for release. After that I'll take a look, this should be a relatively quick update. If you're interested in testing it out then drop me an email and I can add you to TestFlight.

Cheers