a few things...

Suggestions? Comments? Features you'd like to see?
CFU
Dive Computer: Predator, Petrel

a few things...

Post by CFU »

Hi,

while playing around with the software after recently purchased I found following minor issues:

a) when I change currency for gear to Euros, on the divers information gear owned still shows $
b) I set to metric, on the Gas Management window when editing a tanks properties it still shows PSI instead of bar
c) while MacDive and Dive Log on the iPad both have multi user functionality it looks to me only the last added diver in MacDive gets synced to Dive Log, is there a way to select which diver to get synced?

Cheers

Christian
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: a few things...

Post by nick »

CFU wrote: a) when I change currency for gear to Euros, on the divers information gear owned still shows $
MacDive is not currently localised and will always show $.
b) I set to metric, on the Gas Management window when editing a tanks properties it still shows PSI instead of bar
This is just a minor display bug. Restart and it will be resolved, and the issue is sorted for the next release.
c) while MacDive and Dive Log on the iPad both have multi user functionality it looks to me only the last added diver in MacDive gets synced to Dive Log, is there a way to select which diver to get synced?
No - Dive Log only supports one Diver in a logbook. You can swap Logbooks, but you can't have multiple divers in one logbook. So MacDive has to guess which one is correct, based on the diver with the most dives. You can sync to different devices or different logbooks on the same device with a subset of divers (eg using a smart playlist for your diver).