MacDive - Check for updates...

Problems ? Get help here!
ray2day
Dive Computer: Suunto Zoop

MacDive - Check for updates...

Post by ray2day »

Last versions of MacDive (OS X) I notice MacDive regulary crashes when I choose Mac Dive -> Check for updates... from the menu.
It's a bug (I think since MacDive 2.4) I hoped it would be solved in newer version, but now using 2.6 the bug is still there and is getting pretty annoying.
Therfore I here by I report this bug. Thank you for solving again. Sorry to put you up to all these work of debugging... :mrgreen:
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: MacDive - Check for updates...

Post by nick »

Perhaps you could provide a crash report. I've never heard of this and a lot of people use the Auto Update feature.

Unfortunately if people don't report bugs that aren't affecting anyone else, there's not really any way to be aware of them.

Thanks.
ray2day

Post by ray2day »

Was no comment, just a notification (to help you improve your fantastic super software). :mrgreen: Please, don't get me wrong I just want to help...

Next time I get the crash I will sent you the Apple crash report (if I can manage so make a screenshot or something from it).
ray2day

Post by ray2day »

I have managed to document a crash report. Can I sent it to you normal e-mail adress?
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Yes, please do.