MacDive iOS Beta Testers Needed

General MacDive discussion, updates, etc.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

MacDive iOS Beta Testers Needed

Post by nick »

Well, the topic pretty much says it all. If you're an existing Dive Log user (http://www.moremobilesoftware.com), you may have noticed that Greg has released an updated version which is now universal and runs on the iPad.

We've been working together to integrate native two-way syncing right into MacDive and, after far too long, it's now almost ready, and looking pretty cool. So in terms of MacDive, I would really love to get a couple of you to beta test and help us smooth everything out in preparation for a new release.

If you're interested in doing some testing, please drop me an email to support@mac-dive.com. We'll get a conversation going and I'll pass you a beta. You'll need a copy of Dive Log installed on your iPad/iPhone, of course.

The usual notes apply - there are some incompatible changes between this new MacDive and the current (2.0.4) version, so you will need to back up your data before testing, just in case. Otherwise, get in touch, and we'll go from there.

Cheers!
nick
Site Admin

Re: MacDive iOS Beta Testers Needed

Post by nick »

Thanks all: got plenty now.

Home stretch..
Dave
Dive Computer: Shearwater Petrel

Post by Dave »

How close are you now Nick ??? ;)
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

Almost done. I'm just waiting on Greg from more mobile (Dive Log) to give me an ok, if he's happy with things.

Provided we don't find any show stoppers, it will be out any day now. Sorry for the delay - there's a lot of moving parts to juggle.
Phoenix
Dive Computer: Vyper2

Post by Phoenix »

Very nice!

I just downloaded the iOS app for my ipad and was just browsing this forum to see how best to sync :)

Guess I'll just have to wait a couple days for build in MacDive sync?

Yours,
Rob

EDIT: just noticed macdive updated itself!! Thanks! Works very well!!