Re: Garmin Descent Mk2i Support?

Post by nauidiver »

Zero reponse from MacDive team?
Will the Garmin get support or not?
nauidiver
Dive Computer: Atom 3.1

Post by nauidiver »

So this is interesting. It may be this topic has the most views of any support topic, yet remains unanswered from MacDive team as to whether support for the Garmin Descent series will be added.
dwilasnd
Dive Computer: i550

Post by dwilasnd »

goofysgb wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:01 am Any Update for support to capture the dive name and locations from the fit file? if need can provide fit files.
Seconded.

Also a request for Entry and Exit GPS locations as an option.
goofysgb
Dive Computer: Garmin Mk2i

Post by goofysgb »

This would be greate if not the location name at least to input the Lat and Log into the dive site. Its been a pain to have to copy an past that in. I can understand it not getting the site name but at least input the dive coordinations. Would also be nice to be able to take a listing of Coordination and Group it to a Country and ocean which in my case I have been using location as the Ocean. Example I dove the red sea for 2 weeks. So been doing Country:Egypt, Location: Red Sea, Site: Dive Site Name.
nauidiver
Dive Computer: Atom 3.1

Post by nauidiver »

Appears we can ask all we want, but it must not be a popular enough dive computer to warrant direct integration support despite this being the number one thread topic at MacDive. What do we need to do to get some love around here?