Deleting Dives

Problems ? Get help here!
tmccabejr
Dive Computer: Suunto Vyper Air

Deleting Dives

Post by tmccabejr »

The "Delete" feature under the Edit menu is grayed out. I have the latest Aug. 14th update/patch.

I am trying to delete some dives that were downloaded again for some reason along with the new ones I do want. There are minor differences in the previously downloaded dives and the "newer" dives - however, same date, time, etc. Not sure why this is happening. But, to simplify, I'd like to just delete the duplicates. I can't, regardless of how I try to select the dives, nor can I do this in the Dive Inspector. What's the trick?
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Deleting Dives

Post by nick »

I just replied to your other message -

Basically, can you send me your MacDive.sqlite file, and your MacDive.sqlite.backup file. And if possible run the dive computer download test, so I can see what's going on here.
tmccabejr
Dive Computer: Suunto Vyper Air

Re: Deleting Dives

Post by tmccabejr »

Well, it would help if I looked under "File" to delete the duplicate dives before asking questions. Not sure why my Vyper Air is now registering slightly different data and downloading "duplicate" dives. But, chalk this up to "operator error" for sure. Sorry! The Mac convention is to typically do a delete of anything in an Edit menu. Not sure what the convention is for Windows folks. But, my bad for jumping the gun here. On the good side - GREAT APP overall! We are very fortunate to have this alternative dive app for us Mac folks. I applaud all the effort and I am happy to contribute to the nominal cost.

Keep up the good work! :D