Aqualung i470tc

Suggestions? Comments? Features you'd like to see?
heather340
Dive Computer: i475tc

Aqualung i470tc

Post by heather340 »

Hello!

I just upgraded to the Aqualung i470TC from the i450T computer, and am looking for a way to upload my dives from it to MacDive. Is this compatible for the desktop version or the iPhone app?

Thanks!

Heather
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Aqualung i470tc

Post by nick »

Hi,

It is not currently supported in either, but I could add it. Drop me an email and I can send you some instructions.
aralverson
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix

Post by aralverson »

I've also got an i470TC that I would like to connect. Is there any progress on being able to download dives from that computer? Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

I added it to the latest iOS version, but there's a bug in there so it probably won't work quite correctly. If you have one and would be able to test, please email me, I have a new beta that fixes this and would be keen to get some feedback.
aralverson
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix

Post by aralverson »

nick wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:07 am I added it to the latest iOS version, but there's a bug in there so it probably won't work quite correctly. If you have one and would be able to test, please email me, I have a new beta that fixes this and would be keen to get some feedback.
Contacted you via your MacDive support email!
tpak
Dive Computer: Oceanic Geo

Post by tpak »

Nick, I see this listed on the supported devices now, with no Divebuddy required for iOS. Can you confirm (or someone else that reads this) that it is in fact working properly on iOS?

I'm looking at this computer to replace my aging Oceanic 2 and would like to avoid paying the outrageous USB cable prices. I also can't tell from my research if these even still have cables available out there and/or if you can connect to it via BT on a Mac or just BT on iOS. I have a recent iPhone and am on iOS 15. My Mac is on Monterrey with Apple M1 silicon.

Any info is appreciated. Love the s/w on both platforms!
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

It is supported via bluetooth on both macOS and iOS.
tpak
Dive Computer: Oceanic Geo

Post by tpak »

nick wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:33 pm It is supported via bluetooth on both macOS and iOS.
Excellent! Thanks!