Perdix AI Sidemount?

Problems ? Get help here!
diving_life
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI

Perdix AI Sidemount?

Post by diving_life »

Looking back through the forum, it seems there's been a few requests to add a feature that enables importing the gas information from two tank sensors. It's been a few years since the last post (first one in 2012 :o ) so I thought maybe this has been enabled and I'm just not understanding how to use it. I do see a checkbox for doubles, but the second tank data doesn't get automatically imported. What was the outcome for this feature?

Thank you,
Ben
Thomas

Re: Perdix AI Sidemount?

Post by Thomas »

I agree with you that the double tank (or even more) feature would be great! I would gladly pay for a MacDive2020 incorporating this.
joemcd
Dive Computer: Shearwater Petrol

Post by joemcd »

Same here. My rebreather (X-CCR) sends the pressure data from the 2 cylinders to my Petrel. It would be great to have this in MacDive.
diving_life

Post by diving_life »

I wonder what it would take to convince the guy to add this feature? I would be willing to pay for a 2020 version as well to have this feature. Everyone's telling me to just use Subsurface since it's free and has this feature, but it's just not as elegant or functional as MacDive.
joemcd
Dive Computer: Shearwater Petrol

Post by joemcd »

I'd like that too and I'd definitely pay. I'd also pay for an Android app because the Android dive apps are so ugly but that's a different ask.

It might be possible to manually add the second set of pressure data into the SQLite database but I don't know if MacDive can use that data then. Perhaps sometime when I've got a bit more free time I can play around with that .
aralverson
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix

Post by aralverson »

I also want to see this happen and am willing to pay for this feature! Let's make this happen!
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Hey guys. I've posted a sort of update/request here -

https://www.mac-dive.com/forum/viewtopi ... 714#p12714

Just posting here as well.