2.1.0 - Out Now

General MacDive discussion, updates, etc.
Ken
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI

Re: 2.1.0 - Out Now

Post by Ken »

Eric, did you try dragging the column header edge/toggle all the way to the right edge, with the horizontal scrollbar all the way to the right?
Foolishcfo
Dive Computer: Suunto & Cobalt

Post by Foolishcfo »

Hi Ken,

Absolutely I did. I've even tried adding and deleting columns in preferences to shake it up but its stuck. I can barely see the "water type" column. Nothing will let me resize it. I absolutely love this program though. I have import almost 800 dives from Suunto's software and I've been filling in the blanks and adding pics. I can't wait to see what Nick comes up with next. Eric
Ken
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI

Post by Ken »

Last shot. Did you quite and then reopen MacDive?
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Try dragging the column to its left past it, and see if it will then let you resize. I'm not too sure what the issue is - there's nothing special going on (even less so since I removed the auto-fit).
Foolishcfo
Dive Computer: Suunto & Cobalt

Post by Foolishcfo »

I've rebooted, tried pulling left and right. No luck. I did all these before I posted the problem. Also, remember how I sent you the screen shot of all my certifications with the total at the bottom showing zero? I deleted one and now it is counting again. Weird.
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

I sent you a patched version that had a fix for that. If there is something still wrong, you'll need to send me your MacDive.sqlite file so I can take a look. As far as I know it was patched.
616fun
Dive Computer: Shearwater Predator

Post by 616fun »

I just uploaded data from a Shearwater Predator. Couple things I found:

Deco data isn't shown - will there ever be support for deco data in the program?
Time stamps come thru as GMT. I looked at the XML and it's setting the zone as UTC (<startDate>Sun Jul 17 13:56:41 2011 UTC</startDate>). Is this something where the system can just pull the data thru for the Predator and set the zone to GMT - thereby eliminating the time offset? It's moving all of my values by 4 hours (I live in the US EST timezone) upon upload.

Thanks!
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

I will add some more support for deco information in the future. So, yes, it will - at some point.

I'll look at the timezone. For now you can bulk change the timezone in the dive inspector to fix it pretty easily.
Benthic
Dive Computer: Xeo

Post by Benthic »

I've been playing with 2.1.0 for a week now... very impressive!

Nick, thanks for all your hard work on this - you've truly got a great product here.

Very happy with the new syncing.

Cheers,
Benthic
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

Great to hear.

And thanks! Appreciate the kind words :)