I've just released an update to the macOS version of MacDive. This release has some major internal improvements, in particular, a USB driver is no longer required for most devices. There aren't too many other noticeable features, just a few bug fixes or tweaks that have been requested lately that I could fit in along the way.
Of course, please let me know if you run in to any issues. It's a very, very big update behind the scenes. A large amount of work was done to facilitate this and so there may be some minor issues. I've tested as many devices as I can personally, and a number of users have also been beta testing. Thanks very much if this was you, I really appreciate the time everyone took to try things out, send me logs, etc.
I'll have a new iOS update out after the holiday break with some new devices and other minor fixes. In the meantime I hope you are all diving somewhere warm. Happy holidays!
- USB driver no longer required for most devices.
- Major internal download improvements.
- Added support for the Cressi Newton.
- Added support for the Divesystem iDive Easy and Stealth.
- Added support for the HeinrichsWeikamp OSTC Plus.
- Added support for the Mares Quad.
- Added support for the Tecdiving Dive Computer.
- Made Site thumbnails 30% larger.
- Added some new Diver stats.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Fixed various minor import issues.
- Fixed US State Flags being the wrong size.
- Fixed issue importing XML files in certain cases.