Certification card, both sides? Sync with iPhone.

Suggestions? Comments? Features you'd like to see?
Oldiver
Dive Computer: Cobra3

Certification card, both sides? Sync with iPhone.

Post by Oldiver »

I have a few questions:-
1. It would be useful to have both sides of the cert card shown with linked images. I think diving log has this.
2. Secondly, is it possible to have my wifes log on the same program, as with Suunto DM 3, where I can just switch between the 2 logs? Would be useful. Otherwise just love the program and have it all sync'd to diving log on my iPhone.
3. Is it possible to record data on the iPhone while travelling from the divesite such as notes, location etc, and then later download the profile from the dive computer into MacDive, and then merge the data?
Thanks
John
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Certification card, both sides? Sync with iPhone.

Post by nick »

Oldiver wrote:I have a few questions:-
1. It would be useful to have both sides of the cert card shown with linked images. I think diving log has this.
This has been discussed on the forum already - I'll get to it at some point. Certifications will be synced with Dive Log in the next update and the information is recorded, just needs to be added to the interface.
2. Secondly, is it possible to have my wifes log on the same program, as with Suunto DM 3, where I can just switch between the 2 logs? Would be useful. Otherwise just love the program and have it all sync'd to diving log on my iPhone.
There is no switching of logbooks. MacDive will automatically filter your dives based on diver name and on different dive computers, and you can create smart filters to make further logbooks. So you can record multiple divers info, or you can use separate login accounts.
3. Is it possible to record data on the iPhone while travelling from the divesite such as notes, location etc, and then later download the profile from the dive computer into MacDive, and then merge the data?
Thanks
John
Yes, please see the Dive Log syncing guide in the help.
Oldiver
Dive Computer: Cobra3

Post by Oldiver »

Thanks for prompt response
John
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Certification Back added to the interface, will be in the next update. And yes, it's all synced with Dive Log!