Possible to toggle RMV instead of SAC on graph?

Problems ? Get help here!
crgruber
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI

Possible to toggle RMV instead of SAC on graph?

Post by crgruber »

Hello all -- anyone know if it's possible to toggle RMV instead of SAC on the graph?

Thanks,
Chris
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Possible to toggle RMV instead of SAC on graph?

Post by nick »

It’s not currently, but it has been changed to rmv for the next release.

For one tank it really doesn’t matter. I assume you’re trying to compare a dive with multiple tanks of different sizes?

I’m curious to see some test data that has this. Could you send me your data file (Tools > Send Database). It would be really useful to look at.
crgruber
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI

Post by crgruber »

Hi Nick,

Thanks so much for the quick reply. After I posted I was thinking more about this, and it hit me what you said, for one tank it doesn't really matter. The SAC / RMV profile is shown but as there is no y-axis depicting units of SAC or RMV, the profile is exactly the same. Thanks for clarifying! So I unfortunately don't have multi-tank/different size data for you, but I do see how that makes the issue more complex :)

I just bought MacDive and I'm really impressed with the program, very polished and easy to use! Very happy with the purchase.

Thanks,
Chris
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Ah, bummer. No worries, I can fake something up, I was just curious to see something legit.

For now you should be fine.. the SAC and RMV are both in the inspector, and as you realised, the plot itself looks the same in that case.

Glad you like it!