Perdix AI Sidemount

Problems ? Get help here!
blindmonkee
Dive Computer: Perdix AI

Perdix AI Sidemount

Post by blindmonkee »

Sorry if this has already been addressed. I did a search but didn't find a relevant answer.

I dive sidemount with the Perdix AI and two transmitters. When I upload my dive I only get data for one of the transmitters. Is there a way to show the data from the second transmitter in MacDive on either the iOS or MacOS apps?

Thanks!
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Perdix AI Sidemount

Post by nick »

Not currently. It will only log one transmitter at a time.

Someone has requested support for this, and it is on my TODO list until such time as I can come up with a solution to support it.
blindmonkee
Dive Computer: Perdix AI

Post by blindmonkee »

Thanks for the quick response! Looking forward to any updates on this. Great job on MacDive btw. It's served me extremely well over the years!

If you need any data logs or testing in the future in relation to dual transmitters or anything else I'd be happy to help.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

I do have some data already from someone with multiple transmitters active. It's just a case of figuring out how to deal with it.
Marie
Dive Computer: Ge0 2.0

Post by Marie »

Any news on this?

I just got a Perdix AI with two transmitters for SM. Sounds like I'll have to be using Subsurface for my SM dives. :(
ke6nyt
Dive Computer: Suunto Cobra family

Post by ke6nyt »

I have the same issue using a Ration IX3M Pro Tech+ So keep plugging away please!