Dive showing up under Eon Steel But not under the diver

Problems ? Get help here!
ke6nyt
Dive Computer: Suunto Cobra family

Dive showing up under Eon Steel But not under the diver

Post by ke6nyt »

Went diving today. Downloaded the dive from my Suunto Eon Steel which has been working fine ever since I got it. When I edit the dive and insert who the diver is, it has always gone under that diver's log. This dive is shown under the Suunto Eon Steel and when I change it to my name as the diver, it doesn't show up under my dive lists.

????????

Dan
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Dive showing up under Eon Steel But not under the diver

Post by nick »

Hi

Could you email me some screenshots explaining the problem?

Perhaps a screenshot of the Dive Inspector showing what diver is selected, and a screenshot of your list that does not contain it.

And also, did you change the Owner of your Eon to your diver so that they are named automatically? Perhaps a screenshot of the Eons gear detail from the Gear Inspector as well.
ke6nyt
Dive Computer: Suunto Cobra family

Post by ke6nyt »

Nick, I found the dive and the problem. As I was looking this morning if there was a reply, I saw another post that stated the problem. The dive was brought into Mac Dive as 1/7/15 instead of 11/7/15 and you stated you have a Beta that fixed it. Thanks for all your hard work and rapid responses. I tell all of my students that I use your software to log my dives.

Dan
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

I do, email me if you'd like to grab it now. I'm on vacation so I will get an official release out when I return.

Apologies for the inconvenience.