Question about dive numbering

Problems ? Get help here!
dbaresrc
Dive Computer: Oceanic ProPlus 2.1

Question about dive numbering

Post by dbaresrc »

New to the product and going through some acclimation.

I downloaded some dives from my dive computer directly into MD. The program created a new entry in the "gear" tab for the computer even though I had already created on manually. No big deal. Looking at the All Dives tab, the dives are numbered from 1 (one) according to the Dive Number column.

Following the instructions, I went to the Gear tab, selected the new entry for the computer, changed the "Number Dives start from" value and clicked "renumber." Looking back at the All Dives tab, the dives are still numbered from 1 (one). What am I missing?

Thanks
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Question about dive numbering

Post by nick »

There is actually a bug to do with dive numbering - I found it a couple of days ago (surprised you are the first to find it, actually).

I've fixed this in the current beta and it will be included in the next patch, but if you want to drop me an email I'll fire it through to you today.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
dbaresrc
Dive Computer: Oceanic ProPlus 2.1

Post by dbaresrc »

nick wrote:There is actually a bug to do with dive numbering - I found it a couple of days ago (surprised you are the first to find it, actually).

I've fixed this in the current beta and it will be included in the next patch, but if you want to drop me an email I'll fire it through to you today.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
No problem. When do you think the next patch will be released?
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

I don't have a firm ETA, it really just depends on when I get the last few things finished (some of which requires user feedback and testing).

Like I said, you're welcome to email me if you'd like a patched version.