Icon HD, MacDive crashes at 99% of sync

Problems ? Get help here!
Avazz
Dive Computer: Mares Icon HD NET

Icon HD, MacDive crashes at 99% of sync

Post by Avazz »

Hi!

I'm using a Mares Icon HD, and are now trying to get all my dives into the software, First i had some connection issues but all that's sorted through.

However, when downloading commences the percentage loads up too around 100%, the first time it reached 100%, then loaded for a couple of seconds and then crashed, the attempt afterward it reached 99.71% and then crashed, not always 99.71, but 99ish, but most of the time 99.71. After a reboot it goes to 100% and loads for a couple of seconds crashes and it starts over with 99%ish results.

Also I'm running Lion.

http://www.mac-dive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=407
I've done everything in the post above and an email is on the way right after i post this along with the crash log.

/Adam
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Icon HD, MacDive crashes at 99% of sync

Post by nick »

Thanks for sending your data, but the issue here is that your device is not yet supported.

We're working on it, and the data will help.
Avazz

Post by Avazz »

Hi i recieved your email, The device i'm trying to sync with is NOT the NET Ready version it's one of the first Icon HD availible from the first generation, over a year old (or more)
I am running the 2.01 firmware if that might cause any problems though.
Please correct me if that generation of the device is not supported unlike what it says under the 'supported devices' list.

I'm trying to sync it before turning it in for an upgrade.

Also thanks for a quick response
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Ah, ok. Your profile says it is a net ready (well, NET).

I will have a look at the data after work tonight and see what is going on. There have been a couple of minor improvements to reading from Icons in the next update, which is due out next week. That may or may not fix your issue. At any rate, I will get back to you later on once I've had a chance to investigate. Apologies for the mixup.
Avazz

Post by Avazz »

I'm sorry for the mixup, i'm currently sitting with both devices in my hands so i didn't know what to write down. Thus the missing *Ready* :P