Uwatec Galileo Sol

Suggestions? Comments? Features you'd like to see?
Zesty
Dive Computer: Sol, Petrel

Re: Uwatec Galileo Sol

Post by Zesty »

Saw this and recognize the issue with Mac supporting the ir comms format. I am getting ready to move up to a Shearwater, but would like to keep all my historical data in one place - I guess I didn't see if the DB from the Sol could be imported one time so I could do the switch in a controlled manner:

Final upload with Sol sw
export Sol db and import to MacDive
Next dive on Shearwater would sync to MacDive

Want to get away from PC's completely, but Quicken and ScubaPro are my main roadblocks .................

Someday!
joelaposta
Dive Computer: Mares Icon HD

Post by joelaposta »

Zesty wrote: Want to get away from PC's completely, but Quicken and ScubaPro are my main roadblocks .................

Someday!
That was one of my roadblocks for a long time too. Check out SEE Finance. It imported 15 years of quicken data to it's own system with zero hiccups, and it works great!

And thanks to MacDive and Paralog I was able to completely switch to Mac with no remaining stuff needed on windows! Hurray!
Zesty
Dive Computer: Sol, Petrel

Post by Zesty »

So now I am a bit confused ........ I purchased the Mac Dive SW and want to sync with my IOS devices. From Mac Dive, I am diverted to Dive Log Manager. So far, so good. AS I review the Dive log manager website, I notice that their SW manages the Sol interface. My confusion is why can they manage the Sol interface and the Mac Dive cannot?