Away - May 21 - June 6

General MacDive discussion, updates, etc.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Away - May 21 - June 6

Post by nick »

Hey all,

Some good friends of mine are getting married next week, so I will be away from May the 21st until June the 6th to celebrate their wedding, and of course sneak in a couple of dives (hopefully).

I will hopefully have some access to email, so I will reply to any queries as soon as I possibly can. In the meantime, check the forums or check the help to see if your issue can be answered there. I appreciate those of you who are incredibly patient when I'm not able to reply as quickly as usual!

One more thing - I've attached the latest beta of MacDive to this post. Feel free to give it a try. It fixes a few issues with iPhone syncing, improves Cobalt downloading, and adds a few other little features. I don't want to release this as official before I am away, so if you want to give it a try, go for it! And if you do - any feedback would be great. If you have any issues, please revert to 2.0.5 official and let me know what they are.

(This will still show as 2.0.5, and once I release this you will still pick up the new version, in case I make any more changes.)

Thanks!
Attachments

[The extension dmg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

AlexZ
Dive Computer: HeinrichsWeikamp MK2

Re: Away - May 21 - June 6

Post by AlexZ »

Hi Nick,

I don't know what you fix with the iOS syncing, but I works :-)
With 2.05 I hat the problem that the first sync after the initial one
stops in the middle... The beta works fine for me

Alex
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

There were a number of sync issues that have been fixed in this version - I'm glad it helped, and thanks for letting me know it works!

I should probably also mention that the Sites Map has been merged in to Sites - it's now available as the third option in the view mode, in the toolbar (a world icon).
Stevek
Dive Computer: Aeris XR-2

Post by Stevek »

Yes!! This release works just like I expected it to. After 2 days of banging my head against the last version and not being able to get it to sync with Dive Log on my iPod G4, I was on the verge of throwing it out the nearest window and saying mean things about you to complete strangers. This version is great.

Thanks for a really cool program.

Steve
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

Ok folks, back now. Thanks for your patience and for all the feedback you sent.

Will take a couple of days to catch up on everything but hope to have the beta plus a few tweaks out very shortly, then I can get stuck in to some more drastic improvements.