CCR

Suggestions? Comments? Features you'd like to see?
Nistou
Dive Computer: OSTC

CCR

Post by Nistou »

Hello Nick,

Should it be possible to add CCR options at MacDive ???
This should be great !

Nistou
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: CCR

Post by nick »

What specifically are you looking for?
Nistou

Post by Nistou »

To be able to use MacDive with CCR, at least to complete manually the data without import from rebreather ... But if downloading data from CCR is possible, this should be wonderful !!!
Interesting / needed fields for example : composition of diluent, bailout 1/2/3 ; CCR dive number ; dive PO2, deco PO2 ; CNS ; CO2 scrubber time ...

Nistou
azchipka
Dive Computer: Geo V2 / Shearwater

Post by azchipka »

Nistou wrote:To be able to use MacDive with CCR, at least to complete manually the data without import from rebreather ... But if downloading data from CCR is possible, this should be wonderful !!!
Interesting / needed fields for example : composition of diluent, bailout 1/2/3 ; CCR dive number ; dive PO2, deco PO2 ; CNS ; CO2 scrubber time ...

Nistou
second this request
Nistou

Post by Nistou »

Hi Nick,

I know you are very busy but what about this request ? Do you think it will be possible or I need to found another software (already existing ???).

Thanks

Nistou
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

Well, yes it's possible - but it is not something I currently support. We would require someone running tests on a device to provide us with sample data, to begin with.
gfb
Dive Computer: D9, Liquivision X1

Post by gfb »

This would be perfect to implement with Liquivision X1 imports. Knowing your PPO2 throughout the dive would be great.

Otherwise, just being able to mark your PPO2 at certain points in the dive would be great.
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

As the Cobalt stores the pp per sample, I will be adding that in a future update anyway. But as with temp/air per sample, only for devices that support it (at least initially).
superfeldy
Dive Computer: Shearwater Predator

Post by superfeldy »

Is there a way to use gas management to log 02 and dil use? And somewhere to manualy log PO2?
superfeldy
Dive Computer: Shearwater Predator

Post by superfeldy »

And for that matter, receive tank info from a computer. As well as either automatically import inspired O2 and N2, or manually input those too?