Deco Info

Suggestions? Comments? Features you'd like to see?
Jean-Francois
Dive Computer: Perdix

Deco Info

Post by Jean-Francois »

Would it be possible to had Deco info to the dive profile graph ?

I know my device (OSTC) records it and displays it in the log book. So my guess would be that the info could be downloaded into mac dive.

Thank you.

P.s: I also would like to request (again, and I'm sorry) to have an option to choose which dive time we would like to take into account.
lonebrave
Dive Computer: Atomic Cobalt

Re: Deco Info

Post by lonebrave »

[quote="Jean-Francois"]Would it be possible to had Deco info to the dive profile graph ?

I know my device (OSTC) records it and displays it in the log book. So my guess would be that the info could be downloaded into mac dive.
[/quote]

I, too, would like to see Deco info in the profile graph. I'm using an Atomic Cobalt, which also displays deco stops in its internal logs. I can provide sample data if you need it.
lbmigritor
Dive Computer: OSTC 2n

Post by lbmigritor »

i'd like this as well.
lonebrave

Post by lonebrave »

Is it possible to pull the deco information from the Shearwater computers? (I'm assuming so, as their desktop app shows deco info)
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

The Cobalt and OSTC already have NDT information. I've added it for the Predator and Petrel for the next release.
lonebrave

Post by lonebrave »

[quote="nick"]The Cobalt and OSTC already have NDT information. I've added it for the Predator and Petrel for the next release.[/quote]
Awesome! Will I need to reimport previous dives, or is it already stored but not used (using a Petrel if that matters)?
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

For the Petrel, you would need to re-download the dives unfortunately.

The update will be out shortly, I am just finalising a few things. Almost there!