Ratio Computer iX3M Reb

Problems ? Get help here!
Exposure
Dive Computer: D6,D9tx,Perdix,iX3M

Ratio Computer iX3M Reb

Post by Exposure »

Hi There,

Just starting to use a Ratio Computer iX3M Reb. It works fine with Mac-Dive but I have few questions/remarks:
1) The outside temperature is not in MacDive. I have the same issue with a Suunto D9TX, a Shearwater Perdix, Petrel but not with a Suunto D6.
2) While merging 2 dives on Air, the gas for the second tank (i.e. second dive) has been set to 10/60. Note that this dive was on gauge mode.
3) This computer has a built-in GPS that I didn't use yet. Will it be possible to get the GPS position of the dive in MacDive during the upload?
4) Will it be possible to get the Gradient factors that go with the decompression model? That work for none of my dive computers but that would be lovely to get those parameters.

By the way, I didn't check the Bluetooth...

Many thanks for the great job you did with MacDive.

Yvan
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Ratio Computer iX3M Reb

Post by nick »

Exposure wrote:Hi There,

Just starting to use a Ratio Computer iX3M Reb. It works fine with Mac-Dive but I have few questions/remarks:
1) The outside temperature is not in MacDive. I have the same issue with a Suunto D9TX, a Shearwater Perdix, Petrel but not with a Suunto D6.
Only certain devices recorded it, like the D6. Most things don't.
2) While merging 2 dives on Air, the gas for the second tank (i.e. second dive) has been set to 10/60. Note that this dive was on gauge mode.
If there are two dives on air, then the process is that it keeps the first tank and removes the last, so this shouldn't happen. I would need to look at some data that causes it to tell you any more.
3) This computer has a built-in GPS that I didn't use yet. Will it be possible to get the GPS position of the dive in MacDive during the upload?
I would need to look at the data.
4) Will it be possible to get the Gradient factors that go with the decompression model? That work for none of my dive computers but that would be lovely to get those parameters.
I would need to look at the data.
Exposure
Dive Computer: D6,D9tx,Perdix,iX3M

Post by Exposure »

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Yvan
Eric
Dive Computer: Suunto Vytec

Post by Eric »

Is it possible to download the dives direct on the iPhone? The IX3M has Bluetooth.

Bye

Eric
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Not currently. I don't have a device to test.