Hello Nick,

Have you had a look into this?

Thank you and take care.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Cressi Leonardo (Error Code: -7)

Post by nick »

I'm working on it, sorry for the delay. I will let you know once I have some news.
TnT
Dive Computer: many

Post by TnT »

Please download the libdivecomputer test application, and run it with these options:

Code: Select all

chmod +x universal
./universal -v -l leonardo.log -m leonardo.bin -b leonardo <serialport>
Replace <serialport> with the correct serial port (e.g. /dev/tty.something). In this topic you can find some more help.

Afterwards send me the leonardo.log and leonardo.bin files. These files will help me diagnose the problem.
libdivecomputer developer
Support the libdivecomputer project with a donation!
http://www.libdivecomputer.org/donate.html
JamworkS
Dive Computer: Cressi Leonardo

Post by JamworkS »

TnT wrote:Please download the libdivecomputer test application, and run it with these options:

Code: Select all

chmod +x universal
./universal -v -l leonardo.log -m leonardo.bin -b leonardo <serialport>
Replace <serialport> with the correct serial port (e.g. /dev/tty.something). In this topic you can find some more help.

Afterwards send me the leonardo.log and leonardo.bin files. These files will help me diagnose the problem.
I think I've done this already. If not, Nick please do let me know.

Cheers.
taylorharris50

Post by taylorharris50 »

I have found that turning the watch on and off and trying over and over will eventually work. It took about 2 dozen times to get my Cressi to work and about a dozen tries before the wife's Cressi connected. The Cressi software has about the same success rate.
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

If someone here is relatively technical, could you drop me an email?

I've been looking in to this over the last few days and would like to try a couple of things, but as I don't have access to a device I need someone a bit technical to help out.
JamworkS

Post by JamworkS »

nick wrote:If someone here is relatively technical, could you drop me an email?

I've been looking in to this over the last few days and would like to try a couple of things, but as I don't have access to a device I need someone a bit technical to help out.
Nick, I've just sent you an email.

If you need anything else, just let me know.

Kind regards.
jasalomone

Post by jasalomone »

Hello, new to board and MacDive. Having same issues with my Cressi Leonardo. Under System info, USB, CRESSI PC INTERFACE is present when my Leonardo's dock is plugged in. However, MAcDive shows no serial interfaces. I have repeatedly installed the Cressi and generic drivers, multiple machine restarts, and reset. Refreshing Serial list shows nothing.

Help?
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

Installing multiple drivers is part of the issue. You will need to remove them all, and install only the cressi one linked from the website.

It's likely that you've got things in to a confused state.

The documentation for the official FTDI driver has instructions on how to remove it.
bubffm
Dive Computer: Suunto D4i

Post by bubffm »

jasalomone wrote:Hello, new to board and MacDive. Having same issues with my Cressi Leonardo. Under System info, USB, CRESSI PC INTERFACE is present when my Leonardo's dock is plugged in. However, MAcDive shows no serial interfaces. I have repeatedly installed the Cressi and generic drivers, multiple machine restarts, and reset. Refreshing Serial list shows nothing.

Help?
Are you on Yosemite? then thats another likely cause of the issue. I could not get any transfer done on my Yosemite Mac. Luckily, my wife is still running Mavericks and the import from Cressi on that machine was possible without problems.