Downloading from Atom 3.0

Problems ? Get help here!
Ken
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI

Downloading from Atom 3.0

Post by Ken »

I just received a used Atom 3.0 with six dives on it. I'm fully aware that it may be funky dive data on it already, but I am trying to get them to download just to make sure it's all ok. No problems with my Atom 2.0, but with the 3.0 I either get stuck on Beginning Import or the "Failed to read dive computer memory (Error Code: -3)". Anyone have any similar problems with an Atom 3.0 where you a previous version was ok?

This is with Mac OS X 10.7. And here's a repeated messages I see in the Console:

12/6/11 12:17:57.040 AM [0x0-0x4a04a].com.mintsoftware.MacDive2: /Users/nick/Projects/DiveComputer/Mac/DiveComputer/../../src/oceanic_atom2.c:206: Failed to receive the answer.

For what it's worth, the computer syncs fine in VMware Fusion with the crappy OceanLog software.

I emailed Nick, but I know he's away on vaca, so I was hoping someone here might have some ideas.

Thanks!
TnT
Dive Computer: many

Re: Downloading from Atom 3.0

Post by TnT »

libdivecomputer developer
Support the libdivecomputer project with a donation!
http://www.libdivecomputer.org/donate.html
Ken

Post by Ken »

Thanks. I actually ran it last night but ^C'd after a while since it started giving errors I forget now. So I have a log but not a dmp. I'll try again tonight and send it off to you guys.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Ok, thanks. LOG and DMP emailed.