Photos not "Auto adding"

Problems ? Get help here!
natwroy
Dive Computer: Oceanic VT3

Photos not "Auto adding"

Post by natwroy »

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but my images won't "auto add". The EXIF time on the photos and the dives appear to match up, but I get the error "No date/time match" Please help.

I am so in love with this software right now and I want my log to be awesome. Keep up the great work. I can't tell you how good it felt to get rid of the windows computer I had that only imported data from my dive computer. I can't wait to see what you are going to do next with this software.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Photos not "Auto adding"

Post by nick »

Can you email me your MacDive.sqlite database (/Users/your username/Library/Application Support/MacDive/MacDive.sqlite) and a couple of the photos you are trying to add?

Will be a lot easier to debug with the actual data. Send them to support@mac-dive.com.
natwroy
Dive Computer: Oceanic VT3

Post by natwroy »

So sorry. I figured out the problem. The time zone on the photos was off by 1 hour. It looked like the dives were with in the range of the photos, but they were just out of range by minutes. I fixed the time zone difference in the exif metadata and it works fine now. Thanks so much and sorry for the trouble.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Cool as, glad you got it sorted. I'm going to work on an automatic solution for this when I get a chance - too many other priorities right now though.