SAC not Populating with Shearwater Perdix AI

Problems ? Get help here!
diving_life
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI

SAC not Populating with Shearwater Perdix AI

Post by diving_life »

Can't figure out why the SAC doesn't appear to work when I import dives from my Shearwater Perdix AI. I see the sample data in the RAW tab area, but nothing appears under the Gases tab. Under the Manage tanks/gases, I use a setup with an Aluminum 80 as the default tank with 80CF. I haven't defined a working pressure on the tank. Then under the Gas Mixes I have EAN34 set with 34% oxygen, but no PPO min/max set. Do those missing values on the tank and gas have anything to do with why SAC doesn't show up in the downloaded log?
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: SAC not Populating with Shearwater Perdix AI

Post by nick »

diving_life wrote: I haven't defined a working pressure on the tank.
There you go. This is required in imperial.
diving_life
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI

Post by diving_life »

Ok, that makes sense. So I'm thinking a standard aluminum tank I should put at 3,000psi and then a high pressure aluminum tank at 3500. Or would you recommend just having on aluminum 80 tank at max pressure of 3500psi ?
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

I recommend the metric system..

In seriousness, I have no actual recommendation on your working pressure, sorry - I've no idea what kind of tanks you were using, and I don't use imperial ever. MacDive defaults to 3000 when it creates a tank, simply because it's common, but presumably you want to set the actual working pressure of your tanks.