Adding photos

MacDive for iPhone. Feedback, requests, bug reports.. let us know!
N1Diver
Dive Computer: Perdix

Adding photos

Post by N1Diver »

Hi guys.

Can I request, that when adding photos to dives on your phone, that you get the option to select multiple photos at once, rather than selecting a single photo and being taken back to the Photos tab in the dive.

Look forward to the updates in the New Year :)

Have also noticed, using my iPhone 6S+, if you press a photo, it crashes MacDive. ( By press, I mean the press and hold. Did this in error. Then did it again to see if it was a one off. Crashed both times )
Ken
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI

Re: Adding photos

Post by Ken »

Interesting, I don't get a crash long pressing photos on my 6s. Have you tried basically force quitting the app and restarting it, or even the iPhone? Worst case, maybe deleting the app and reinstalling it and then syncing back your data could help. I know that's a pain to do.
N1Diver

Post by N1Diver »

Hi Ken.

Just tried quitting the app and a reboot of the phone. Same crash when long pressing.

Will try a remove and restore later.

Fergie
Ken
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI

Post by Ken »

Good luck, Fergie. I've seen situations like this with other apps, where I'm the only one getting a consistent crash. Fortunately with apps like this, which are cloud-based, you don't lose any data by deleting. Just make sure to sync any changes you might have made on the iPhone before deleting it. ;-)
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Is it possible to email me the crash report? I've not seen this before. I'll take a look.

Will add multiple photos to the todo list. Generally I use auto-add on the desktop and sync, but it would definitely be useful.
N1Diver

Post by N1Diver »

Thanks Nick. Sent you the file to the Support task id.

Fergie