Scubapro Aladin Matrix GPS info

General MacDive discussion, updates, etc.
fraser heron

Scubapro Aladin Matrix GPS info

Post by fraser heron »

Good afternoon. I'm new to the forum and diving in general so please bear with me. I purchased the above dive computer after completing my open water course and completing around five dives. I initially used the Logtrak software but i can now see the limitations of this program. I have downloaded the trial version of Macdive in order to try it out but although it has imported five dives, as per the agreement, it does to show any location information for the dives. I am sure the dive computer must have some way to store GPS information but cannot figure out how to import it to the screen. I would obviously rather avoid having to input this data manually if possible and wondered if i am just missing something relatively simple? Is this functionality only available on the full version rather than the trial? Many thanks for any assistance you guys can provide.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Scubapro Aladin Matrix GPS info

Post by nick »

Hi,

MacDive doesn't actually explicitly support this device, it just sort of works - so I'm not familiar with the GPS part of it. Perhaps you use try Tools > Send Database to email me your database. I'll take a look and see if I can find anything GPS related. Please also add to the email the approximate location of where you were (GPS coordinates) so I know what to roughly expect.

And also, apologies for not approving your post earlier - I've been getting spammed to death and manually approving new posts, I forgot to approve it this morning when I saw the notification.