New Releases - macOS 2.10.11, iOS 1.3.10

General MacDive discussion, updates, etc.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

New Releases - macOS 2.10.11, iOS 1.3.10

Post by nick »

Hey there,

A couple new releases.

macOS:
  • Revamped the Dive Inspector.
  • Added support for the Suunto D5.
  • Added Bluetooth support for Mares Bluelink (Puck Pro, Smart, Smart Air, Quad, Quad Air)
  • Added ability to create a new critter directly from the Identify Critters popover.
  • Added ability to remove Critter Identification from a photo in the Critters Inspector (right-click menu)
  • Minor UI improvements.
  • Fixed issue that could cause a crash displaying dives starting in deco.
  • Fixed issue reading nitrox from an i450t.
  • Fixed issue where SAC/RMV wouldn't display on manually entered dives.
  • Fixed issue reading pressure from an OSTC.
  • Fixed issue reading CNS from an OSTC.
  • Fixed issue reading dive start time from an OSTC.
  • Other minor bug fixes.

iOS:
  • Added support for the Suunto D5
  • Improved Mares Bluelink support
  • Added option to navigate to the associated dive when viewing a photo
  • Added SAC info when scrubbing profile
  • Set default certification when importing new dives
  • Fix issue with SAC/RMV so it matches macOS in all cases
  • Minor bug fixes
The big thing is obviously the new Dive Inspector - please let me know if you run in to any issues! I've added a bunch of little tweaks and improvements here and there, plus it can be resized (finally) and there's room to expand it in the future.

One cool feature is that the Critters tab now shows you all the critters associated with a dive - either directly, or via photos. As you filter for a Critter (either in the Critters tab, or in the popover when identifying an image) you'll also get an option to quick-create a critter which is handy. There's a bunch of little improvements, so give it a try and let me know what you think.

There's also the usual assortment of general UI tweaks, bug fixes and performance improvements.
ssimps
Dive Computer: Gekko

Re: New Releases - macOS 2.10.11, iOS 1.3.10

Post by ssimps »

Just want to say thanks for your continued efforts to keep MacDive improving. I really liked the previous UI and thought it was clean and easy to use - until this release which has blown it out the water! Loving the updates and attention to detail.

Thanks again
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: New Releases - macOS 2.10.11, iOS 1.3.10

Post by nick »

ssimps wrote:Just want to say thanks for your continued efforts to keep MacDive improving. I really liked the previous UI and thought it was clean and easy to use - until this release which has blown it out the water! Loving the updates and attention to detail.

Thanks again
Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated!