A couple of quick updates to kick off the year. Hope you all had a nice break and got some diving in!
- Added support for reading user Tags from Shearwater Teric.
- Added option to sort stat bar graphs by value or name.
- Added ability to duplicate smart logs.
- Added ability to copy/paste raw profile data from dive inspector.
- Service records are now sorted by date by default.
- Fixed issue with Dropbox syncing large numbers of images.
- Fixed issue downloading from Tecdiving Divecomputer.
- Fixed merging profiles containing PPO2 information.
- Fixed reading deco information from OSTC.
- Fixed some minor dark mode colour issues.
- New options to sort dive lists either ascending or descending, and by rating
- You can now configure dive lists to display either max depth, duration or rating as additional info
- Preferences for units are now separate for Depth, Pressure and Temperature
- Added support for reading user bookmark tags from the Shearwater Teric
- Fixed issue where image syncing wouldn't work correctly with Dropbox if you had a large number of photos
- Minor light mode fixes for iPad
- Fixed bug viewing "dives sighted" for critters in certain situations on the iPad
- Fixed bug where the Sites List (Sites > View as List) could display incorrect statistics for sites with duplicate names
- Fixed buddy share layout on some devices