MacDive Forums

Discussion and Support for MacDive
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:45 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:19 am
Posts: 4
Dive Computer: Perdix / i770r
Will there be an update soon for the Aqualung i770?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:49 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:33 am
Posts: 3804
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI
It’s supported in the latest MacOS beta. Email me if you want to try it.

_________________
http://www.mac-dive.com : support@mac-dive.com : @MacDiveApp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:19 am
Posts: 4
Dive Computer: Perdix / i770r
nick wrote:
It’s supported in the latest MacOS beta. Email me if you want to try it.


Nick,
I just placed a big Keyman order with Aqualung yesterday which includes my i770. So it is not that pressing as I still primarily using my Perdix and log that with Macdive.

Once I receive my shipment from Aqualung, If the beta has not gone official, I will be more then happy to reach out to you. Additionally, although I am sure you already have a good sample base, I would be more then happy to provide field reviews and feedback if you need it on operation.

Matt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:10 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:33 am
Posts: 3804
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI
aquaticnirvanadiving wrote:
nick wrote:
It’s supported in the latest MacOS beta. Email me if you want to try it.


Nick,
I just placed a big Keyman order with Aqualung yesterday which includes my i770. So it is not that pressing as I still primarily using my Perdix and log that with Macdive.

Once I receive my shipment from Aqualung, If the beta has not gone official, I will be more then happy to reach out to you. Additionally, although I am sure you already have a good sample base, I would be more then happy to provide field reviews and feedback if you need it on operation.

Matt


I don't mind. There is a beta, and you're welcome to use it if you'd like to log your dives. Entirely up to you. :)

I don't have an ETA on an official release.

_________________
http://www.mac-dive.com : support@mac-dive.com : @MacDiveApp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:19 am
Posts: 4
Dive Computer: Perdix / i770r
nick wrote:
aquaticnirvanadiving wrote:
nick wrote:
It’s supported in the latest MacOS beta. Email me if you want to try it.


Nick,
I just placed a big Keyman order with Aqualung yesterday which includes my i770. So it is not that pressing as I still primarily using my Perdix and log that with Macdive.

Once I receive my shipment from Aqualung, If the beta has not gone official, I will be more then happy to reach out to you. Additionally, although I am sure you already have a good sample base, I would be more then happy to provide field reviews and feedback if you need it on operation.

Matt


I don't mind. There is a beta, and you're welcome to use it if you'd like to log your dives. Entirely up to you. :)

I don't have an ETA on an official release.



Just noticed that the new update was available that allows connection with Aqua Lung i770. Downloaded update and attempted to contact to my device.
1. Attempt one with BT. Quickly learned that the i770 only communicates with Aqua Lung's proprietary iOS app via BT.

2. Attempt two using usb cable. Macdive will not sync to device. Error message received is "Failed connecting to dive computer on serial port '/dev/tty.usbserial-DO2XLWIA' (Error Code: -5)"

3. Attempt three using USB. Switched USB ports and tried again to download. Error message received is "MacDive encountered a problem downloading from your Aqualung i770r: Failed to open the device."

Any assistance that can be provided so I can hook this damn thing up would be appreciated.

Matt Lewis


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group