Thank you Nick.

General MacDive discussion, updates, etc.
Eric
Dive Computer: Suunto Vytec

Thank you Nick.

Post by Eric »

I just joined the forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Eric, I am 48 year old and from Germany. I dive for 20 years now with a break (three children :-) and started diving again last year.

My old logbook based on a Palm (Aquadivelog). Aquadivelog is not compatible with any modern divelog software. I asked several developer, but only Nick could help me. He made a special translator perl script just for my old Aquadivelog logbook. Now I am very happy with MacDive for iOS and Mac. Great work - you are my hero.

Bye

Eric
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Thank you Nick.

Post by nick »

:)
espenmoe
Dive Computer: Suunto Eon Steel

Re: Thank you Nick.

Post by espenmoe »

Eric wrote:I just joined the forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Eric, I am 48 year old and from Germany. I dive for 20 years now with a break (three children :-) and started diving again last year.

My old logbook based on a Palm (Aquadivelog). Aquadivelog is not compatible with any modern divelog software. I asked several developer, but only Nick could help me. He made a special translator perl script just for my old Aquadivelog logbook. Now I am very happy with MacDive for iOS and Mac. Great work - you are my hero.

Bye

Eric
This is awesome!