Suunto D9tx data import issue

General MacDive discussion, updates, etc.
ICDiver
Dive Computer: D9tx

Suunto D9tx data import issue

Post by ICDiver »

I am using Suunto D9tx (version 1.2.10) and found some data record are missing. For example, I have a transmitter connected with my tank but the SAC rate is always zero shows in MacDive. I connect my D9tx to Suunto DM5 software and it do show the SAC rate. It prove the problem is not on computer side but MacDive. Another issue is when I dive with Nitrox by Mixed mode (D9tx use Mixed mode instead of Nitrox mode for Nitrox dive), however the PPO2 is also always zero in RAW data tab and CNS% displayed Gases tab is incorrect (in my case always show like 221%). But the PPO2 do show correctly in AIR dive mode. Hope there is a chance those issues can be fixed.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Suunto D9tx data import issue

Post by nick »

ICDiver wrote:I am using Suunto D9tx (version 1.2.10) and found some data record are missing. For example, I have a transmitter connected with my tank but the SAC rate is always zero shows in MacDive. I connect my D9tx to Suunto DM5 software and it do show the SAC rate. It prove the problem is not on computer side but MacDive.
It may just show that you haven't configured your tank properly. Go to the Gas tab of the dive inspector. You can see what tank is specified. Then go to manage tanks/gases and make sure it has a size and working pressure specified. Otherwise you will not get SAC.

By default the SAC should work, but if you have changed tanks etc you have to make sure they have values filled out. If that is not the case, I need to see your data - your description doesn't give me enough info.
Another issue is when I dive with Nitrox by Mixed mode (D9tx use Mixed mode instead of Nitrox mode for Nitrox dive), however the PPO2 is also always zero in RAW data tab and CNS% displayed Gases tab is incorrect (in my case always show like 221%). But the PPO2 do show correctly in AIR dive mode. Hope there is a chance those issues can be fixed.
Can you just send me your MacDive.sqlite data file, and also the SDM database backup? The CNS I can look in to (this changes from device to device, and sometimes firmware versions). It's probably just a small bug in MacDive.

PPO2 should be calculated, but I will have to double check. Please send me the data and I will get back to you.

Thanks.
martinmorris
Dive Computer: Mares Icon

Re: Suunto D9tx data import issue

Post by martinmorris »

nick, thanx a lot for this response. It is very useful information
Hello, guys! After this diving season I want to visit canadian grand prix races to have a rest. I hope that will be amazing