I currently have a Cressi Leonardo with which I'm very happy with. But I'm looking to change it for a "more advanced" dive computer.
What I'm looking for is this (if it exists):
- Air integration (not with receivers but directly through the hose).
- Not very restrictive. I hear Mares are very conservative.
- User changeable batteries.
- Two gas mix selection.
- Altitude selection. My current one only allows 900 meters and below, or 900 and above, afaik.
- Sea water or Fresh water mode. Cressi Leonardo is calibrated for sea water, and can't change it.
- Multiple temperature readings (In other words, temperature at every read).
- MacDive integration.