Out Of Office (Mar 27 -> April 8)

General MacDive discussion, updates, etc.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Out Of Office (Mar 27 -> April 8)

Post by nick »

I am away until the 8th of April. As usual (being a dive trip) I will have either limited or no access to the internet.

For order issues, please email orders@fastspring.com and quote your order number.

For download issues, please read the help, specifically Troubleshooting Downloads at http://www.mac-dive.com/help. There's a good chance your question is answered in there. You can also search the forums as the same things are asked quite often. If you're still having trouble, then drop me an email and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
nick
Site Admin

Re: Out Of Office (Mar 27 -> April 8)

Post by nick »

I'm back now. Hopefully I am reasonably well caught up with email. If I haven't replied to you, apologies - please drop me a line and remind me.
henrik
Dive Computer: Petrel + Predator

Post by henrik »

The www.mac-dive.com frontpage now shows a photo album. It's nice, but maybe not what you want?
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

Wow. Thanks for the heads up! For some reason it looks like iWeb decided to include an index page in the root of the server to redirect to that.

Thanks iWeb. That will teach me to be lazy and use you to create a simple gallery.

Should be fixed now.