I have released a new version of MacDive for iOS. MacDive has had its own custom dark/light mode option for a while, prior to iOS 13. With iOS 13 I've made an adjustment to add a new display option, which is now the default. This is "Auto", and means MacDive will use light or dark mode based on your iOS preference rather than defaulting to dark mode as it used to. Hopefully this isn't too annoying. While we always preferred the dark mode and that's how it was designed, it felt more natural to match the iOS setting. You can still go to settings and override it to always be dark (or light) to match the old behaviour, and hopefully this means you can have the app styled however you like.
As a bonus, I did a bunch of work tidying up the light mode display in particular which had a few rough edges. I think it's a bunch nicer now. A bunch of time was also spent trying to make sure various screens updated dynamically when the mode changed - some already did this, but there were a number of places that didn't. If you run in to any issues here let me know.
- Added support for the Aqualung i200C (Bluetooth)
- Added ability to sort the gear picker (when adding gear to dives)
- Improved iOS 13 support
- Added an automatic style option to match iOS dark/light mode
- Much improved light mode design and icons
- Read PPO2 from OSTC devices in Open Circuit mode
- Various UI tweaks and improvements
- Fixed a couple of minor issues joining dives
- Fixed some minor issues reading/writing UDDF files
- Fixed issue reading incomplete EON Steel/D5 dives
- Fixed issue with flags not appearing in certain cases on iOS 13