Full screen dive profile?

Suggestions? Comments? Features you'd like to see?
Chrillepille
Dive Computer: Suunto D4

Full screen dive profile?

Post by Chrillepille »

Hi and first off, thanks for offering a great product, both the old freeware (which I have been using for about 2 years) and the second version (which I just bought)!

In the old version you could get the dive profile in full screen. However, in the new version I can't find that option. The only way I have found, that comes close to it is exporting the dive as pdf and then zoom in on the dive profile, but then there is no time and depth measures in the graph.

To me the full screen dive profile has been the key feature I have been using. I only do freediving and I use the dive profile to evaluate number of strokes down to freefall, decent and ascent speed (if it varies during the dive), number of strokes during ascent, time at the turn, etc. This is harder to do on the small dive profile in the new version.

So, is it possible to get a full screen dive profile? Or is the feature already there and I just haven't found it yet?

I'm attaching a dive profile ( a screen shot from the old version Macdive) just to get an idea of what I look at when analyzing a dive.

Cheers and thanks again!
Christian
Attachments
Christian 56.tiff
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Full screen dive profile?

Post by nick »

Hey,

There is a seperator bar between the list of dives and the profile - you can drag that all the way down to expand the profile.

Does that do what you want?

Otherwise there's no specific option but it's definitely something I can look at adding for you.
Chrillepille
Dive Computer: Suunto D4

Post by Chrillepille »

There you go, it was already there. Just what I need. Thanks!
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

That was easy.. :)