Wish List

Suggestions? Comments? Features you'd like to see?
ScubaJer
Dive Computer: Atom 2

Wish List

Post by ScubaJer »

First off, I've said it before and will keep saying it: MD2 is FANTASTIC! Thanks so much. These are just some "nice-to-haves" that would make it all that much better! :D

Conditions:
A new tab in the Dive info dialog dedicated to "Conditions" would be awesome! i.e. weather and water conditions. Sunny, Cloudy, Rain, Wind, Surge, Swell, Surf, Tide, etc.

Buddies:
A Buddies grouping on the left panel (i.e. with Countries, Divers, etc) where buddies could be displayed and their contact info stored/viewed - similar to gear or sites - would also be awesome.

Certifications/Training:
A grouping on the left panel to track and record certs/#s and training to date would be great.

Thanks! You've done a great job so far and I can't wait to see the future of MD.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Wish List

Post by nick »

ScubaJer wrote: Conditions:
A new tab in the Dive info dialog dedicated to "Conditions" would be awesome! i.e. weather and water conditions. Sunny, Cloudy, Rain, Wind, Surge, Swell, Surf, Tide, etc.
Buddies:
A Buddies grouping on the left panel (i.e. with Countries, Divers, etc) where buddies could be displayed and their contact info stored/viewed - similar to gear or sites - would also be awesome.
You can make your own buddy playlist quite easily - click the gear icon in the toolbar, then New Smart Divelog, then make the conditions "buddy is x" or whatever. I think for a lot of people if those lists were created automatically it would add a potentially very large number of buddy lists. I know I have quite a few in there.
Certifications/Training:
A grouping on the left panel to track and record certs/#s and training to date would be great.
It's on the list, but was cut due to time.