Print pages sized to fit into PADI binders

Suggestions? Comments? Features you'd like to see?
coyote
Dive Computer: Perdix AI

Print pages sized to fit into PADI binders

Post by coyote »

It would be nice to have the ability to print pages properly sized to fit into PADI binders, and ideally in a format similar to the standard PADI format.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Print pages sized to fit into PADI binders

Post by nick »

Is there information missing that you need?

What size is a padi logbook? I don't have one. Most of the ones I see around here are specific to the various dive shops. You can print them A5 which I thought was a reasonable size to fit the average logbook.
coyote
Dive Computer: Perdix AI

Post by coyote »

nick wrote:What size is a padi logbook? I don't have one. Most of the ones I see around here are specific to the various dive shops. You can print them A5 which I thought was a reasonable size to fit the average logbook.

The PADI log books are 8" x 5.5", which is indeed the same as A5. But how do I set the page size?
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Hit print on the preview, Then click the blue down arrow which expands to the more advanced settings. From there just folllow the standard mac printing options and set whatever options you like for your printer.
divinggirl
Dive Computer: Oceanic Geo 4

Post by divinggirl »

As i know 140*203 mm. This size is by far the most common in the world. But also, any third party manufacturer or dive shop that sells their own 3-ring binder will follow this standard.