General Statistics / Buddy and Tag filter

Suggestions? Comments? Features you'd like to see?
pgammer
Dive Computer: Various Shearwaters

General Statistics / Buddy and Tag filter

Post by pgammer »

It's a small feature request I know, and possibly only of use to a few people, but on the General Statistics screens, for Buddy and Tag, would it be possible to add a filter to allow listing only Buddies or Tags having a count greater than XX (a user configurable amount).

I must have accumulated possibly 200 buddies over the years and when I look at that graph I have loads of columns where I only have one or two dives with that particular buddy, and never dive with them again probably. Whereas I have other buddies that have counts of 50, 60, 120 dives too. It would be nice (for me at least) to say, "only list buddies that I have dived with at least 20 times).

Similar request for Tags. I use tags for things like holidays, training courses, etc. I also use it for rebreather cartridge fills, and other small items. It similarly would be nice to say, list only tagged items where the tag is used "at least 20 times" for example.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: General Statistics / Buddy and Tag filter

Post by nick »

I appreciate the request and the rationale, but I will need to have a think about how best to implement something like this. An earlier thought wasn't so much to limit by a certain number, but more to only display the top 10 or some such. I will look in to it.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: General Statistics / Buddy and Tag filter

Post by nick »

I have implemented something that gives you a few options. You can filter out columns that have values under a certain amount, or alternatively you can also limit to showing the Top 5, 10 etc entries.

If you want to take a look, drop me an email and I'll send you through a beta version.