MacDive for iPad with signature

Suggestions? Comments? Features you'd like to see?
Conyous
Dive Computer: Vyper Air

MacDive for iPad with signature

Post by Conyous »

Dear Dev-Team!

I really appreciate your work at the iPhone App and I love using it on my iPhone.
BUT there are two things I love to use and therefore ask you to maybe implement them in the future.
First of all I always use my iPad on my diving trips, because I love the big screen and the possibility to overview all my actions.
This is why I still manage my logs with the app "DiveLog" (there exists a version for iPad which I can sync to MacDive on OSX).
But there is a second reason too, that prevents me using your new iPhone app: I miss the possibility to have my buddies sign the dives (I know, that I can sign on MacDive for OSX, but you can't on iOS, which is possible with DiveLog).
Especially this experience must be great using the new Apple pencil on my iPad Pro.

So I don't want to be ungrateful, and again I appreciate your work, but is there any hope for me, that you will add these two features in the future (iPad app, possibility to sign in iOS)?

Thanks again
Cony
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: MacDive for iPad with signature

Post by nick »

Hi,

If you search the forums you will find a number of posts about the iPad, particularly in the iPhone subforum. Yes, it is coming.

There is also a poll about signature. If you want this feature that would be the place to register your interest and join the discussion.
ray2day
Dive Computer: Suunto Zoop

Re: MacDive for iPad with signature

Post by ray2day »

Did not know there was an ipad version, but according to the iphone version of MacDive:

Seeing the evolution of MacDive first on Mac PC, now on iphone and especially the good synchronazation possibillities vicaversa in combination with things like a DCbuddy (Dive Computer buddy), I think I will use the digital (iphone) version more and more in the near future to log my dives and looking up info 'bout divesites where I have been diving earlier.

So probably no need more for an analog logbook in the future, therefore I think a signature option would be great. Went to the poll and voted YES that I think it would be a great idea to add a signature option.