2.1.3 - Please Read

General MacDive discussion, updates, etc.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

2.1.3 - Please Read

Post by nick »

All,

Apologies for the problems with this latest release. There were some pretty large changes, and a few things have slipped through. I'm doing my best to sort them out as fast as possible, so if you're having any problems at all, please try the latest beta before you report them:

http://www.mac-dive.com/downloads/MacDive_Beta.zip

Once everything settles down I'll get a new release out. So far the beta fixes issues with joining profiles together and with syncing to Dive Log, plus a few other minor things.

Thanks.
tdtaylor
Dive Computer: Cobra+D4i

Re: 2.1.3 - Please Read

Post by tdtaylor »

I appear to have lost my maps with the new version. Everything else I've used so far is fine.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

What do you mean "lost your maps" ?

Please email me your MacDive.sqlite data file and a detailed explanation of what you are not seeing vs what you expect to see.
tdtaylor
Dive Computer: Cobra+D4i

Post by tdtaylor »

My apologies for not responding- I have been traveling extensively for work.

The Maps I am referring to are the in menu bar when you hit the info radio button-"Summary, General, GAs Management, More...." I had located all of the dive sites as I dove the sites, and when you hit the MAP menu bar button the window is gray. This happened with the latest upgrade. When you enter a location, the map entry line and map do not respond.

I also believe there use to be columns for the coordinates, which whether operator error or software error I cannot find.

I will email the requested file.

Thanks,

Terry