Error Importing Files (Aeris Manta)

Problems ? Get help here!
pjones
Dive Computer: Aeris Manta

Error Importing Files (Aeris Manta)

Post by pjones »

Hello,
I uploaded my dives today after downloading Version 2.2 today and even though my preferences were set to download new dives only it downloaded ALL of the dives stored on the computer creating duplicates everywhere :-/ It was easily detectable luckily what dives were pre existing and what ones were new but still an annoyance that should hopefully be fixed on the next update if you can.

Also, My fiancee (same make/style dive computer) uploaded her dives today as well and found that her dives were listed as having happened in the year 2000 (a known problem from Version 2.0). Her water temp was also off by 24 degrees celsius as well. She may have missed the version 2.1 update, could that possibly be the reason for this? I had downloaded that version when it came out and it didn't happen to me as I downloaded dives today. If that is the cause than is there a place that she can download a copy of version 2.1?

Thanks for your help :-)
P. Jones
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Error Importing Files (Aeris Manta)

Post by nick »

Can you do me a favour and try again, and let me know if it still imports all of the dives ? It shouldn't be doing that.

As for your wife - I would need you to run the test described here:

http://www.mac-dive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=407

And send me the .DMP file. I will take a look and fix the date issue. Please email it to me, and I will send you a beta back to check.