Starting Air and Ending Air

Problems ? Get help here!
notsom
Dive Computer: Suunto D4

Starting Air and Ending Air

Post by notsom »

I have a Suunto D4 so unfortunately I do not get air pressure information automatically logged.

I can see the starting and ending air figures on the summary tab for a dive which are set to 0 since the information has not been captured. I think it used to be possible to manually enter this information but I can't find out how to do this with the new version (I have checked the other posts so sorry if you have already answered this question)?
honigferd
Dive Computer: D6, VyperAir, F10 V2

Re: Starting Air and Ending Air

Post by honigferd »

You can double click the "0" in the table and edit it right there.

At least that's what I'm doing. :)
Twitter - Web
CMAS** scuba diver / CMAS*** free diver
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Yeah. You manually enter it the same way you did in the previous version, by editing the table.

Though I should probably put it in the dive inspector also (I need to add a few things to it and rejig it anyway).
notsom

Post by notsom »

nick wrote:Yeah. You manually enter it the same way you did in the previous version, by editing the table.
By table I assume you mean the data in the raw tab. I tried that but every time I try to do that it lets me type the value (e.g. 200) but will not accept the entry. I end up with it permanently in that box until I shut down the software and restart. When I restart it is back to 0. Am I confirming the entry wrongly (by pressing enter or clicking somewhere else)?
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

No, the columns in the main dives table. The raw table is the individual samples and is not used for the start/end air.

It's a bug you can't edit the value in the raw tab actually, but is anyone seriously going to fill that data out? :)

edit: now fixed for next patch, anyway.
notsom

Post by notsom »

nick wrote:No, the columns in the main dives table. The raw table is the individual samples and is not used for the start/end air.
Sorry, I get it now. These were not selected as default but I worked out how to add them. Thanks for the help.
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

Yeah only some of the columns are on by default, otherwise it gets massive. You can right click on the header of the table or use the Columns preferences to turn them on/off.

As you figured out :)